REDPAINT RP-EXFLEX – ELASTIC HOUSE PAINT
Silicone reinforced, modified acrylic resin binder, elastic housepaint. Reinforced with heat reflectors. Suitable for TS 5808 norms.
ADVANTAGES AND PRODUCT FEATURES
- Resists atmosphere conditions. Non-fading.
- Resists UV lights. During 48-hour test no hardening, fading and chalking is observed.
- High elasticity. Covers microcracks at the rate of 250%.
- No harmful effects, odorless.
- Non-flammable. Flame retardant.
- Dry film heat resistance: -40°C-+140°C (65% bound moisture)
- Easy to apply. Ideal application temperature: +5°C – +80°C.
- Drying time: 6 hours in +20°C.
- High covering feature.
- Can be washed with pressure water.
- Long lasting.
- Surface tension is adjusted well. Can be washed with pressure water or rain. Does not fade, crack and it is not affected by the buildings movements.
- It is resistant to chemical effects, therefore can be used safely at sea sides and industrial zones where there is high level of Sulphur dioxide.
- Suitable for hotels or commercial complexes, since it is long lasting, solid.
- Can be used at north facades that have damp problem for both aesthetic and insulation purposes.
- It is elastic in moving surfaces therefore suitable for multistory buildings and trade centers; especially on the sides that get rain a lot.
Fine texture: 0,800kg/m2
Thick texture: 1,800kg/m2
Standard texture: 1,000kg/m2
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
12 months in cool and dry place. Product should not be exposed to sun or freeze. Should not be kept under +4°C.